Our Community Gardens
- Where do we grow food in our community?
- How can I learn how to grow food?
- Who can help me?
These are Your Gardens – get involved
One seed starts a garden, one smile can lift a spirit, one person can make a difference, that person is you.
These gardens are in our neighbourhood. Whether they be on a school ground, or elsewhere in the community, they grow food and help us learn how to grow it too! You can get involved. Learn more.
Gardens at schools:
- Dr. A. R. Lord Elementary
- East Side Alternative Program
- Templeton Secondary
- Tillicum Annex
- Thunderbird Elementary
- Sir William MacDonald Elementary
- Lord Nelson Elementary
- Garibaldi Annex
- Hastings Community Learning Garden @ Hastings Community Centre
- Hastings North Temporary Community Garden Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chimo Terrace Youth Garden (Wall Street)
- Pandora Park Community Garden
- Wall Street Community Garden
- Let’s Grow Together! Community Garden | email@example.com
- Kiwassa Community Garden (Oxford and Nanaimo Streets) Contact 604-254-5401
- Adanac Park Community Garden (Adanac and Boundary)